Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ol...@midroc.se on 2005/10/11 10:39:44 UTC

Am I doing something wrong or is the documentation for the javacc task broken?

Hi!

I'm using Netbeans 5.0 which comes with Ant 1.6.5.

 Quotation from the manual found at
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/jjtree.html "Optionally, you
can also set the outputdirectory to write the generated JavaCC grammar
and node files to a specific directory. Otherwise jjtree writes the
generated JavaCC grammar and node files to the directory containing the
JJTree grammar file".

This is does not seem to be the case. If I omit the attribute
"outputdirectory" , the files are written to the current directory.
However, This might be due to an Ant or Netbeans feature that I'm
unaware of.  Someone with similar experiences?

Olof Wolgast