Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by aj...@informatica.com on 2002/12/02 20:49:22 UTC

Using wsdd/dynamic deployment to generate WSDL with multiple serv ices

Hello,
I am looking for a way to dynamically create a single WSDL with multiple
services.

I succeeded in generating a static WSDL having multiple services with
Java2WSDL, but can't find a way to specify this with WSDD.

Is there a way to do this with WSDD, if yes, how can I do it?

If not, is there a 'best practice' for this, maybe it's possible to import
the dynamic WSDL's into a single 'wrapper', or hints on extending the wsdd
format? I really  want to do this dynamically.

(we are trying to do this to share lots of complex data types between
services, and this has to work easily with .NET)

Thanks,
ArentJan