Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/08/20 14:39:36 UTC

SLING-2566 - installer core deactivate() interrupts background thread, WDYT?

Hi (mostly Carsten I guess),

See patch attached to SLING-2566 - I think it makes sense for the
installer, when deactivated, to make sure its background thread exits
quickly.

I haven't committed the patch yet.

WDYT?

-Bertrand

Re: SLING-2566 - installer core deactivate() interrupts background thread, WDYT?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I think we should fix the detection method first and see why this one
> is failing....

I'm doing more tests on that one, should have more info later today.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think we should fix the detection method first and see why this one
is failing.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler