Posted to user@ant.apache.org by shreedhar natarajan <sh...@ami.com> on 2006/01/11 01:46:21 UTC

scope of types

Hi all,

Does n't ant support type scope. i.e. I define property in one target and access it another target. Ant allows this. So that this mean everything defined is project scope.

Thanks,

Shreedhar

Re: scope of types

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
I'm sorry, is there a question in there, or are you making a statement?

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer

"shreedhar natarajan" <sh...@ami.com> wrote on 01/10/2006 07:46:21