Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/27 14:19:50 UTC

freeze for 2.0.1 release

Hi all,
some news on code freeze for the 2.0.1 release ?

Someone has objections (and a re-tag needed) or can we go with the vote ?

Sandro

Re: freeze for 2.0.1 release

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,
ok, don't worry, I was not sure if someone was waiting some fix from me (I
have some I'm working on but I need some more time ... so they will go in
2.0.2 or 2.1, let's see).

Bye

Re: freeze for 2.0.1 release

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
I have one more tiny change to TerraFileBrowserSheetSkin I would like to
make, but otherwise I'm fine with a freeze and re-tag.

~Roger Whitcomb