Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mark A Christofferson <mc...@lsu.edu> on 2003/01/06 18:35:01 UTC

[users@httpd] Config File Not Found Error Message

Fellow Users,

I had a previous installation of apache located in /usr/local/apache2.  I
removed it from that location (rm -r apache2), and reconfigured it to
utilize /www as the prefix, which caused it to install everything under
/www.  It now gives me an error message that it cannot find the
configuration file in the old location, but if I use the command line
override it works fine.
Could anyone give me insight as to what my error is and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Mark Christofferson

Re: [users@httpd] Config File Not Found Error Message

Posted by Jurgen <ap...@squarehosting.com>.
Hi,

that's because it expects the configuration file to be in /www/conf/ .

Jurgen