Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nathan Mann <nm...@harcourt.com> on 2002/07/23 23:20:31 UTC

Searching for mod_js

I have been trying, in vain, to find the source to a module that used to
be named "mod_js". Apparently it used mozilla's javascript engine as
it's basis.  I've tried google, I've checked everything I could at
apache.org.  Most of the hits I found pointed to a download page that
does not exist anymore.  I did see a couple of references in the
archives for this list, that suggested it was either part of, or being
used in tandem with Tomcat.

The reason I need it: a webmaster for one of the systems I maintain is
locked into using the Netscape server because of his use of "compiled
JavaScript" on his site.  I would very much like to move him to one of
my Apache servers, as the Netscape server gets confused and locks up
about once a week.

Thank you

nathan mann