Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kiran mk <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 00:30:16 UTC

Is HEAP_NEWSIZE configuration is no more useful from cassandra 2.1 ?

Is HEAP_NEWSIZE configuration is no more useful from cassandra 2.1 ?

Best Regards,
Kiran.M.K.

Re: Is HEAP_NEWSIZE configuration is no more useful from cassandra 2.1 ?

Posted by Mark Curtis <ma...@datastax.com>.
Just to add some credibility to not using this setting. I've also seen
information on Oracle's blogs too:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/java/g1gc-1984535.html

Hope that helps

Mark