Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com> on 2004/07/22 10:40:05 UTC

/site/xdocs/containerkit.xml not checked in

I am working bit by bit on the Instrument documentation and noticed that the
navigation.xml file references a file called containerkit.html. The
source for
this is not in SVN so I am assuming that someone forgot to check it in :-)

Cheers,
Leif

RE: /site/xdocs/containerkit.xml not checked in

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
There is not containerkit.html in the Avalon site - maybe your thinking
of Excalibur?

Steve.