Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Les Hughes <le...@rubus.com> on 2001/06/21 15:23:39 UTC

Building latest CVS (AggregateTransformer not OK for JDK1.1)

Hi,

Just grabbed the latest from CVS and I'm getting problems building :-

    [javac]
C:\devtools\jakarta\antcvssnap\jakarta-ant\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\tas
kdefs\optional\junit\XMLResultAggregator.java:115: Method
add(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.AggregateTransformer) not
found in class java.util.Vector.
    [javac]         transformers.add(transformer);
    [javac]                         ^

This looks like a 1.2 API call - should be addElement()? - and I'm using
1.1.7 (yuk, boo, hiss...)

Bye,

Les

Re: Building latest CVS (AggregateTransformer not OK for JDK1.1)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Les Hughes <le...@rubus.com> wrote:

> Just grabbed the latest from CVS and I'm getting problems building

fixed

Stefan