Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Greg Stuart <Gr...@brisbane.qld.gov.au> on 2014/08/12 02:15:43 UTC

Quick navigation going to secondary tabs

we have JSPWiki  v2.8.2 installed, and I was wanting to get some information about searching (Quick Navigation) and content on tabbed sections.
At the moment, if I do a search, it finds the text, and it takes me to the relevant page, but if the text is on a tabbed page other than the first, you can not see it.  Is there any way of getting the quick navigation to take me to the relevant tab?

Thanks
Greg.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended only for the addressee and may be confidential, private or the subject of copyright. If you have received this email in error please notify Brisbane City Council, by replying to the sender or calling +61 7 3403 8888, and delete all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.