Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/10/01 06:28:58 UTC

Re: Missing board report

Think I got all bases covered here.

Just waiting for that one last missing +1 on the incubator list, as I do will like to reference or first release. So far that vote is still not there :-/

Chris

Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________
Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Stefan,

well Justin re-cast his vote on the incubator list.

Chris

    On 2018-10-01, Christofer Dutz wrote:

    > Just waiting for that one last missing +1 on the incubator list, as I
    > do will like to reference or first release. So far that vote is still
    > not there :-/

    I've been away from the Incubator for a while. My recollection was that
    Justin's and my votes cary over and don't need to be re-cast
    explicitly. Or do I have to vote on the general list again?

    Stefan

Re: Missing board report

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Re: Missing board report

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

You have a few days to get it in and it can be a couple of day late with no
issues. Just don't tell other podlings that :-)

Justin