Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/25 09:26:18 UTC

composite-library-name and subfolders?

Hi,

when i use composite-library-name with only one folder

<composite-library-name>components</composite-library-name>
and
src/main/resources/META-INF/components,

its working fine.
But when i use it with a subfolder:

<composite-library-name>components/common</composite-library-name>
and
src/main/resources/META-INF/components/common,

it does not work.
Isn't it possible or defined in the specs?

Thanks.

Regards,
Thomas

Re: composite-library-name and subfolders?

Posted by Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

as far as I remember, the spec explicitly forbids slashes in the library
name.

Regards,
Michi

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.