Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/05 17:59:41 UTC

[Axis2] Do we have complete infoset support ?

Hi all,

The OM tutorial we put for M1 says we have a known limitation of incomplete infoset support. But I think Ashu, Jaya and Venkat did some good progress and can we say that we have full infoset support.

Can u please help me to edit that part of the tutorial ? Its in xdocs\OMTutorial.html

Regards,
Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] Do we have complete infoset support ?

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
hi Eran,

Since the release is tomorrow, (all of sudden), we better focus on
code and build for today. We wil definitley add tutorials and docs in
the coming days. I think Jaya is trying his best, however, to add it
today.

- venkat