Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Benedikt Heintel <he...@seceng.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> on 2010/06/25 17:47:03 UTC

Deployment of my own Event Listener

Dear Community,

I was browsing the documentation to find out how the Event Listener
works and found [1].
Unfortunately, I did not understood the paragraph:

"Then add your implementation in the server's classpath and add a
property in ode-axis2.properties giving your fully qualified
implementation class name."

There are some questions remaining not answered:
1) how do I "add (my) implementation in the server's classpath"?
Creating a .jar and copy it to tomcat's lib director (i.e.
$CATALINA_HOME/lib)?
2) where should the ode-axis2.properties file be located?
I can only find some ode-axis2.properties in the source-code of
axis2-war (./src/test/webapp/WEB-INF/conf).
3) Can I just create the file if it not exists in the
./webapp/WEB-INF/conf folder?

Thanks for help,
Benedikt

[1] http://ode.apache.org/ode-execution-events.html

RE: Deployment of my own Event Listener

Posted by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@altair.com>.
You can create jar out of your listener and then put in
ode.war\web-inf\lib or in the server class path which in your case
should be CATALINA_HOME\lib

> There are some questions remaining not answered:
> 1) how do I "add (my) implementation in the server's classpath"?
> Creating a .jar and copy it to tomcat's lib director (i.e.
> $CATALINA_HOME/lib)?

Questions 2 and 3 I already found out by testing. But still don't know
where to move my jar file.

Posted by Benedikt Heintel <he...@seceng.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.