Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/04/06 04:15:17 UTC

News Section?

Hi,

I was just wondering whether Avalon should have a news section on the
frontpage. I am mainly thining about doing this so we can add news about
related projects?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user-friendly. It   |
| just happens to be selective on who it makes friendship |
| with.                                                   |
|                       - Richard Cook                    |

Re: News Section?

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Saturday, April 5, 2003, at 09:15  PM, Peter Donald wrote:
> I was just wondering whether Avalon should have a news section on the
> frontpage. I am mainly thining about doing this so we can add news
> about
> related projects?

We should. Ideally (imho) our main page on the website would be the
news.
-pete