Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Matthias Boehm <mb...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/23 12:33:27 UTC

Fwd: [ComDev] High resolution project logos wanted!

Could someone with access to our logos please commit them into the
mentioned repo? @Deron: I remember you gave me once the archive with
all versions of our logos. Thanks.

Regards,
Matthias

Posted by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I uploaded our black svg logo to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/project-logos/originals/

BTW In case anyone is looking for additional images, Jeremy Anderson
submitted a collection of Apache SystemML logos and images last year to the
website project at
https://github.com/apache/systemml-website/tree/master/branding_assets .

Deron