Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/10/01 23:24:07 UTC

Re: Can we male SQLQueryBuilder less verbose?

Where were the m2 tranql artifacts published too?  I only see one
artifact in http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/tranql/ (and
the Parent pom)... where is the rest of it?

I'd still like to update G to use the m2 artifacts.... and if we are
going to release this puppy soonish we are gonna need some non-
SNAPSHOT artifacts for tranql.

Any idea what's going on with the restructure and m2 work for tranql?

--jason