Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Enrico Minack <in...@enrico.minack.dev> on 2022/09/13 08:35:43 UTC

Support for spark-packages.org

Hi devs,

I understand that spark-packages.org is not associated with Apache and
Apache Spark, but hosted by Databricks. Does anyone have any pointers on
how to get support? The e-mail address feedback@spark-packages.org does
not respond.

I found a few "missing features" that block me from registering my
packages / releases.

Thanks a lot,
Enrico

Re: Support for spark-packages.org

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
I think that in practice it is unsupported at this point. I'd just release
your packages on Github / Maven Central / Pypi.