Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mag Gam <ma...@myfastmail.com> on 2004/09/17 06:37:27 UTC

Mail Relay Problems

I am trying to relay email I been looking at the docs and mailing lists
but no luck. I have a domain name called "foo.com", and we can set up a
MX record for it "mail.foo.com". I am not sure where I add this to relay
email. I can sent mail from James, but no one else can send mail to
user@foo.com or even user@mail.foo.com

RE: Mail Relay Problems

Posted by Mag Gam <ma...@myfastmail.com>.
That did the trick!