Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Klein <kl...@web.de> on 2004/02/13 17:19:03 UTC

wildcardhostmatcher / mount: session lost

Hi,

I've got a very odd behaviour in conjunction with the
WildcardHostMatcher:

My main sitemap contains the following snippet:

<map:match type="host" pattern="www.mydomain.de">
  <map:mount src="sub/sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="" check-reload="true" />
</map:match>

Every time a new request is received, the session is reset / regenerated
with a new id. If however, I use a uri-prefix (whichever), it works, the
session persists.

Any suggestions anyone? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm
totally stuck.

Thanks
Stefan