Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Barry Books <tr...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/12 13:16:52 UTC

Troubles with PeriodicExecutor/PeriodicJob

I created a service that can schedule all classes in a package using the
PeriodicExecutor. Since addJob returns a PeriodicJob I keep a list of the
jobs and attempted to create a status page. When I try and access the
PeriodicJob I get a Java access exception. I looked in
PeriodicExecutorImpl.Job and it's declared private. That does not seem
right to me so I created a TestPeriodicExecutor with a public Job and that
leads to another error which I'm guessing is caused by the classLoaders. It
says can't cast TestPeriodicExecutor.Job to TestPeriodicExecutor.Job.

Anyone else tried to do something like this with any success?