Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dulanov <du...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 16:28:38 UTC

Howto use polling regime with the JMS component

I have a camel component which triggered by a JBI JMS endpoint. Now I have to
stop it time to time for some reasons. So, I have to use Polling Component
pattern implementation (http://camel.apache.org/polling-consumer.html) to do
it. Is it possible to continue using JBI JMS but with poll regime or I need
to switch to use separated ActiveMQ component contributed by Camel. Or in
general, how can I program stopping an integration component triggered by
JMS channel?