Posted to user@wookie.apache.org by Brooke Hedrick <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/04 04:56:16 UTC

demo wookie app down

I know this can go down, but just thought it might be helpful to let someone
know in case they didn't already.  I learned about it at ApacheCon and was
taking a look.  Grabbing the source now.

http://wookie-vm.apache.org:8080/wookie

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at *http://wookie-vm.apache.org:8080/wookie* might be
temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Here are some suggestions:

   - Reload <http://wookie-vm.apache.org:8080/wookie> this web page later.

 More information on this error <chrome://chromewebdata/>

Re: demo wookie app down

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much. We'll have it up ASAP (bit busy at Apachecon right now).

Sent from my mobile device.