Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dr Janusz Martyniak <ja...@imperial.ac.uk> on 2007/09/21 16:26:59 UTC

selecting methods with allowedMethods param

Hi All,

It looked all simple when reading the docs. My goal was to expose only a
few methods from the interface, so I changed allowedMethods="*" to
allowedMethods="myMethod" in server-config.wsdd.

  Restart tomcat, point a browser to the list of services ...
and:

Exception - org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception:
Couldn't find a matching Java operation for WSDD operation
"getProxyRequest" (3 args)

The getProxyRequest happened to be the first method which would normally
show in the list when a "*" was used.

  I'm using Axis 1.4.

I'm about to edit the wsdl and regenerate the stubs, but maybe there is
a "lighter" option ?

                any help will be appreciated,
                                cheers JM

p.s I also tried to redeploy with correctons made to deploy.wsdd rather
that server-config.wsdd, no difference