Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com> on 2008/12/09 15:56:26 UTC

Expression Language

Hello,

Is it possible for me to 'plugin' my own version of a juel language support
package (call it 'mel')? I 'd like to define a route as follows:

from("seda:q.A").filter().mel("${...}")....

If this is possible, can someone plz give me a nudge in the right general
direction as to how it can be done?

Many thanks,
Joe

Re: Expression Language

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 5:06 PM, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/12/9 Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>:
>>
>> Just want to add my own variables and resolvers to the ELContext.
>
> Ah OK! Maybe we just need to patch the existing JuelLanguage to make
> it easy to plugin some context-initializer thingy so you can easily
> customize the variable bindings?
Yeah for for all the scripting languages.
I created a ticket to track it:

Re: Expression Language

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: Expression Language

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Just want to add my own variables and resolvers to the ELContext.

Thanks!

Joe

Re: Expression Language

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.