Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by abhi Abhishek <ab...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/13 13:07:38 UTC

SOLR 7.x stable version

Hi All -
     I am using SOLR Cloud v6.5.0 and looking to upgrade it to SOLR 7.x;
any suggestions which are the most stable version in SOLR 7.x series.
from my initial reading, I see until SOLR 7.2 we had issues with CDCR
updates.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Re: SOLR 7.x stable version

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Getting the latest release is almost always the best ting to do, unless it is a 7.x.0 release fresh out the gate.
As soon as a few weeks has passed without a bugfix release being announced, that normally means it is solid :)
Which means that 7.4.0 should be your go-to version right now.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com