Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Hemika Kodikara <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/14 12:15:11 UTC

Contributing to GIT or SVN

Hi All,

I would like to know if I were to contribute to JMeter, should it be to SVN
or GIT ?

Even though apache site mentioned that it depends on the project[1], I
found both SVN[2] and GIT repositories for JMeter.

Could I get some advice on this ? It would be easy for me to contribute to
GIT.

I understand the procedure that prior contributing, it is necessary to open
up a mail thread for discussion.

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors
[2] - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/
[3] - https://github.com/apache/jmeter