Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com> on 2013/06/03 18:09:12 UTC

Re: Trouble with deployDataCenter.py

Has anyone else experience this?  I just pulled in the master code into my
branch and now I am getting this in my dev environment.

[DEBUG] Executing command line: python ../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py
-i devcloud.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 517, in <module>
    deploy.deploy()
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 500, in deploy
    self.loadCfg()
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 451, in loadCfg
    apiKey, securityKey = self.registerApiKey()
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 390, in registerApiKey
    listuserRes = self.testClient.getApiClient().listUsers(listuser)
  File
"/mnt/hgfs/palo_alto/incubator-cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackAPI/cloudstackAPIClient.py",
line 2385, in listUsers
    response = self.connection.marvin_request(command, data=postdata,
response_type=response)
TypeError: marvin_request() got an unexpected keyword argument 'data'

Thanks,

ws

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks, Prasanna!

Just so that I know for future reference, do you think I just missed
reading an e-mail that came out about this or was there some other way I
should have detected this?

Thanks again!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
Thanks Mike.  Ya, I also did the same change locally and then did the
following to not track the hack in my branch.

git update-index --assume-unchanged
tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py

Thanks for submitting a patch for that.

Cheers,

Will

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Ah, OK. I tend to re-deploy daily. :)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
I just built the latest source code, and deployed on devcloud , everything
is ok.

-Wei