Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Fabian Cretton <Fa...@hevs.ch> on 2014/10/13 11:48:15 UTC

Marmotta 3.3.0 - logging issue

Hi,

Since an update of my Marmotta 3.3.0 fork a few weeks ago, the logging functionality behaves strangely.
I was thinking having configuration problems, but after some trials this morning I can't find the reason.

In my 'log' folder, since that update, only "marmotta-security.log" is daily updated and seems to contain the valid log.
But the other files "marmotta-debug.log" and "marmotta-main.log" didn't change since 22.09.2014.
The information displayed in the console also seems corrupted.
On the "admin/logging.html" page, if I set Console to "DEBUG", those debug information are not displayed.

Before that code update a few weeks ago, logs were working as expected.

Willing to investigate the problem, this morning I did add some "System.out.println()" informations in the org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.services.logging.LoggingServiceImpl
But everything seems fine: the referenced log files are correct, the paths are correct, the modules configuration debut levels are correct...

Any pointer would be appreciated.
Thanks
Fabian

Re: Marmotta 3.3.0 - logging issue

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Fabian,

would you mind filing an issue in JIRA? [1]

thanks,
Jakob

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA

Posted by Sebastian Schaffert <se...@gmail.com>.