Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by David Leangen <co...@leangen.net> on 2007/03/01 08:28:55 UTC

Where is continuum_cli.py?

Hi!

I'm looking to add a hook to my svn build, and the continuum_cli.py
script mentioned on the Continuum site seems to be just what I need.

Where is this?

I checked out all the code and looked for it... but it ain't there.

Thanks!

Dave

Re: Where is continuum_cli.py?

Posted by David Leangen <co...@leangen.net>.
Ok, thanks Andrew.

I don't know much about python so I can't really help out there. Do you
think there is there some hack I could do for myself in the meantime to
get up and running with this?

Re: Where is continuum_cli.py?

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.

Re: Where is continuum_cli.py?