Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by xhumy <xh...@yahoo.com.mx> on 2011/08/08 16:34:16 UTC

Ode code modification

Hello,
I am a computer engineer student.
I am looking for the class that contains the information of assign
activities.
I want to locate the values assigned to certain variables and modify them at
runtime.

Is it possible??

Thanks  in advance :)

Re: Ode code modification

Posted by xhumy <xh...@yahoo.com.mx>.
Made some changes on ASSIGN class and it works as expected.
Thanks

Re: Ode code modification

Posted by xhumy <xh...@yahoo.com.mx>.
Many thanks, I'll have a look =)