Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 07:31:58 UTC

Fwd: Congratulations!

Hi.
I just wanted to announce that my proposal's been selected for the GSOC 09.
Thanks to everyone for the useful feedbacks. I guess we're gonna have great
Dev time together.

Oscar, is there any chance we discuss about how things will be going on?

Thx;

Posted by Oscar CastaƱeda <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Lookman,

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you :-)

I look forward to mentoring your project and helping out where I can, as
well as making your integration into the Apache Tuscany community as smooth
as possible. I'm very excited about this project and look forward to having
fun!

You can find my contact details in [1]. Currently I'm visiting my home in
Guatemala, but we can talk on the phone or chat whenever. To start it would
be a good idea to create a wiki page for your project, you can find examples
from last year. Please let me know if you have any questions.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~ocastaneda/contact.html

--
best,
-oscar