Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Simone K <sk...@supereva.it> on 2001/10/19 15:54:45 UTC

RE: AW: HELP : Error opening socket: no further information (code =100 55)

Hi,
Thanks for relpy,
The web server is Tomcat it self.
I have ONLY tomcat and i use it for both web server and application server
for soap rpc requests.
Do you think that it's bettere for me to use Apache as web server even if i
have just few static files (html and images) ?