Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2007/08/15 15:56:57 UTC

order of attributes not determined?

Hi,

I was just about to commit new test classes for some modules and found a
strange behavior in the xdoc module. Basically, all tests pass when run
in the module dir, but running it as a multimodule build in the parent
directory fails. The difference is apparently that html attributes are
written out in different order, eg for xdoc tables I get

junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: Wrong table! expected:<...border="0"
align="center...> but was:<...align="center" border="0...>

Any idea anyone before I dig into that?

Thanks,
-Lukas