Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "TAMMANA,RANGANATH (HP-Boise,ex1)" <ra...@hp.com> on 2003/01/17 01:29:23 UTC

org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException: No more DTM IDs are available

Hi All,

I am getting the following exception
 javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException:
No more DTM IDs are available
Can anyone let me know why it comes and how to fix it.
This only comes when I am trying to convert a large xml file into html using
xsl.
Regards
Ranga

Re: org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException: No more DTM IDs are available

Posted by Gordon Chiu <gr...@uwaterloo.ca>.
Hello,

That bug was fixed in version 2.4.1 of Xalan; you might not be running the
version you think you're running. You can verify the version:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N10057

If you're using Xalan 2.2D11, which is contained within JDK 1.4, please
follow the instructions at http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N100C
3 on how to set it up.

Hope this helps!

Gordon