Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Giridharan <Gi...@cognizant.com> on 2005/06/01 18:22:48 UTC

Re: j2-M3- Adding images to portlets

Hi Randy,

Sorry this could be a very basic question, using j2-M3
Iam having problems in getting images in the portlets.

I have deployed an application's war file, and used appropriate psml
files, so the page is comming up and iam getting the portlets but,
images in the portlets are not comming up. it seems its looking for the
images in /jetspeed/portal/images/<imagename>.gif.

Help me in getting the images

Thanks & Regards
Giri

Re: j2-M3- Adding images to portlets

Posted by Martin Dulisch <md...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giri,

how are you adressing the images in your portlet?

I have a images folder in my portlet webapp folder and then set the
image url to this:

'/myportletapp/images/image.gif'

Martin