Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/01/01 16:28:59 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-maven/src/plugins-build/vdoclet plugin.jelly

On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 10:25, jvanzyl@apache.org wrote:
> jvanzyl     2003/01/01 07:25:32
>
>   Modified:    .        beta-8.txt project.xml
>                src/plugins-build/changelog plugin.jelly
>                src/plugins-build/checkstyle plugin.jelly
>                src/plugins-build/javadoc plugin.jelly
>                src/plugins-build/jdepend plugin.jelly
>                src/plugins-build/junit-report plugin.jelly
>                src/plugins-build/jxr plugin.jelly
>                src/plugins-build/site plugin.jelly
>                src/plugins-build/tasklist plugin.jelly
>                src/plugins-build/vdoclet plugin.jelly
>   Log:

This one slipped off. What were doing is using the plugin id as the
basis for the name for the report a plugin provides. We're using this in
conjunction with the <reports/> element in the POM to control which
reports are created for a project.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl