Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/05 14:19:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Solr Reference Guide 4.5 Available

The Lucene PMC is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Solr Reference Guide for Solr 4.5.

This 338 page PDF serves as the definitive users manual for Solr 4.5.

The Solr Reference Guide is available for download from the Apache mirror network:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/

Steve

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Solr Reference Guide 4.5 Available

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
There appear to be plugins to do this, but since Apache hosts the wiki infra for us, we don’t get to toss in any plugins we want unfortunately.

- Mark

Posted by Uwe Reh <re...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de>.
Thank you for opening the issue.

I'm not sure that my case is representative. I'm spending every day
three hours in the train (commuting to work). I like to use this time to
have a closer look into manuals. Printouts and laptops are horrible in
this situation. So there is only the alternative between my 10" tablet
and my 6" e-reader. I prefer the more handy reader.
No, I can't afford a nice Nexus7. Not now ;-)

Uwe

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Uwe Reh <re...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.