Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Slav Inger <sl...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/15 19:43:35 UTC

Need help with publishing to jUDDI

Hello,

  I'm a Web Services newbie, trying to implement an interface to jUDDI in Java.  I'm running NetBeans 6.0 with GlassFish 2.0 app server.  When I attempt to publish into the registry, I'm getting SOAP namespace errors.  The offending line is:
  BulkResponse response = blcm.saveOrganizations(orgs);  (see attached sources)

  The DB is Derby-based and HappyJUDDI can see it.  I created the jUDDI DB schema by running the Derby-specific create_database.sql file I found in juddi-2.0rc5.jar.  Went without a hitch.

  I'm aware of the comments posted by Jacek WoÂźniczak on this mailing list where in his case it turned out to be a jUDDI username/password issue, however in my case the username/password combo matches that in juddi-users.xml file.  I found most of the relevant UDDI publishing code on the Net, and modified it slightly to fit jUDDI.  I modified juddi.properties and juddi-users.xml slightly, left the files where they were, re-zipped them into a .war, and redeployed on GF2.  Any ideas?

  I'm attaching my Java source files as well as the full stack trace.

  Thank you very much!