Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2008/08/08 03:49:20 UTC

Re: Build scripts for smaller or more specific distributions

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Raymond Feng wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think it makes sense to check the scripts into trunk. Seeing working
>> code is better than discussing better ideas :-).
>
> Ok I've copied them to java/sca/distribution/features. They shouldn't
> break anything and are not included in the main build anyway.
>
> Hope this helps.

I've just made some minor improvements to these modules and renamed
features/base to core.

Since I was fixing these names I've also renamed tools/eclipse/
features/feature to core as well, as it'll make more sense if we add
more features to that folder later.

Hope this helps.
--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Build scripts for smaller or more specific distributions

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
>> Raymond Feng wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I think it makes sense to check the scripts into trunk. Seeing
>>> working code is better than discussing better ideas :-).
>>
>> Ok I've copied them to java/sca/distribution/features. They shouldn't
>> break anything and are not included in the main build anyway.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>
> I've just made some minor improvements to these modules and renamed
> features/base to core.
>
> Since I was fixing these names I've also renamed tools/eclipse/
> features/feature to core as well, as it'll make more sense if we add
> more features to that folder later.
>
> Hope this helps.

I made a few more improvements in SVN r685747:

- added build scripts for source distros

- added profiles to build modules included in a distro with mvn -Pmodules

In the next few days I'll try to add a build of the OSGi integration
which seems to be coming together.

--
Jean-Sebastien