Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nick De Decker <ni...@i-vision.be> on 2002/04/02 13:08:59 UTC

apache benchmark/stress tool

Hello,

I'm looking for some sort of apache stress or benchmark tool to test various
apache configurations to see when i get lockouts or slow servings.
so is there a tool i can simulate multiple visitors/requests with ?

Regards,
Nick

Re: apache benchmark/stress tool

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Nick De Decker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for some sort of apache stress or benchmark tool to test various
> apache configurations to see when i get lockouts or slow servings.
> so is there a tool i can simulate multiple visitors/requests with ?

There is a tool called ab (apachebench) which does this and which ships
with Apache. Look in the bin directory.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
ReefKnot - http://www.reefknot.org