Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2022/04/08 00:04:38 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-plugin-file 7.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this cordova-plugin-file Release v7.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/file-v7.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-plugin-file: 7.0.0 (b7058edf2f)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:

* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and sub-dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured the npm audit report was sufficient for release
* Built iOS & Android project w/ CLI
* Run iOS & Android project w/ CLI (Simulator)
* Tested some of the plugin's basic usage functionality

Audit Report:

    0 vulnerabilities found

Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-file 7.0.0 Release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4

Bryan Ellis
Norman Breau
Ken Naito