Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Hank Beatty <hb...@apache.org> on 2017/07/18 12:33:22 UTC

Starting the 2.1 Branch for Next Release of TC

Good Morning,

I am very excited to be the Release Manager for the 2.1 version of TC.

We are getting ready to start the 2.1 branch of TC. We would like to do
this in the next 2 weeks.

Are there any know issues that would prevent this from happening?

Are there any features that can be wrapped up and go into this version?

Any other comments or suggestions?

Thanks,
Hank

Re: Starting the 2.1 Branch for Next Release of TC

Posted by Nir Sopher <ni...@qwilt.com>.
+1 from me as well
Thanks:)

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.