Posted to alois-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/05 10:23:46 UTC

Podling status

Hello all,

based on the conversion with Urs before three month, I wrote a status
report. Please let me know if you (dis)agree with it or if I should
change some terms. I have tried to keep all the personal stuff we have
been informed of out of the text.

"The ALOIS project team wrote an private e-mail to it's mentors
shortly after the last report. They have told us that due to personal
reasons they cannot keep this project alive and there will be no
project activity in near future. We have agreed to wait until the June
2011 comes up. So far there is no change in project activity or
interest, no e-mails and even no more private messages. After this
report the Incubator-PMC needs to discuss about moving this podling to
attic. (Christian Grobmeier)"

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2011

Urs, it would be cool if you could give us a small sign of life on that text.

Scott, could you please sign the text too to let the IPMC know we are
both agreeing on that matter.

Thanks guys!
Christian

Re: Podling status

Posted by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net>.
Thanks, Christian! I added some lines to your comment. Best, Urs