Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM> on 2000/08/10 01:48:03 UTC

PageSequence static page number

The FOP list archive is apparently down, so I can not look this up myself.

I remember that there was a discussion about the STATIC!!!
runningPageNumberCounter in PageSequence. I am using FOP 0.13.0 and have not
set up CVS access. This is causing a problem for my server application which
may have multiple users running FOP simultaneously.

Has this been fixed?

Thank You,
Art

Re: PageSequence static page number

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
> Art:

> The FOP list archive is apparently down, so I can not look this up myself.
>
> I remember that there was a discussion about the STATIC!!!
> runningPageNumberCounter in PageSequence. I am using FOP 0.13.0 and have not
> set up CVS access. This is causing a problem for my server application which
> may have multiple users running FOP simultaneously.
>
> Has this been fixed?

No, this has not been fixed. There are considerations to move to the
Avalon component model to avoid static methods alltogether; I think
Eric is looking into this. But I don't know whether and when we will
switch.

Fotis