Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/25 14:48:22 UTC

【Announce】Zeppelin 0.10.0 is released, Flink on Zeppelin Improved

Hi Flink users,

We (Zeppelin community) are very excited to announce Zeppelin 0.10.0 is
officially released. In this version, we made several improvements on Flink
interpreter.  Here's the main features of Flink on Zeppelin:

   - Support multiple versions of Flink
   - Support multiple versions of Scala
   - Support multiple languages
   - Support multiple execution modes
   - Support Hive
   - Interactive development
   - Enhancement on Flink SQL
   - Multi-tenancy
   - Rest API Support

Take a look at this document for more details:
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.10.0/interpreter/flink.html
The quickest way to try Flink on Zeppelin is via its docker image
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.10.0/interpreter/flink.html#play-flink-in-zeppelin-docker

Besides these, here’s one blog about how to run Flink sql cookbook on
Zeppelin,
https://medium.com/analytics-vidhya/learn-flink-sql-the-easy-way-d9d48a95ae57
The easy way to learn Flink Sql.

Hope it would be helpful for you and welcome to join our community to
discuss with others. http://zeppelin.apache.org/community.html

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: 【Announce】Zeppelin 0.10.0 is released, Flink on Zeppelin Improved

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Cool, thanks for letting us know Jeff. Hopefully, many users use Zeppelin
together with Flink.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.

退订

Posted by Fighting <40...@qq.com.INVALID>.
退订

We (Zeppelin community) are very excited to announce Zeppelin 0.10.0 is
officially released. In this version, we made several improvements on Flink
interpreter.&nbsp; Here's the main features of Flink on Zeppelin:

&nbsp;&nbsp; - Support multiple versions of Flink
&nbsp;&nbsp; - Support multiple versions of Scala
&nbsp;&nbsp; - Support multiple languages
&nbsp;&nbsp; - Support multiple execution modes
&nbsp;&nbsp; - Support Hive
&nbsp;&nbsp; - Interactive development
&nbsp;&nbsp; - Enhancement on Flink SQL
&nbsp;&nbsp; - Multi-tenancy