Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Idea Harness <id...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 16:30:25 UTC

Logging / debugging Apache James bundled / shipped Mailets

Hi,

I need help debugging Apache James bundled / shipped Mailets, which I
can't since no debugging information is getting logged from them while
they are running.

I filed a JIRA to this effect
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1425 describing in detail
the issue and my (all failed) attempts.

Can anyone please help with instructions on how to do this ?

Regards

Re: Logging / debugging Apache James bundled / shipped Mailets

Posted by Idea Harness <id...@gmail.com>.
Never mind. I figured out my problem.

Apache James bundled / shipped Mailets are logged at debug level (if
debug enabled) just fine and appear in the logs with
component=mailetcontext.
I am closing the JIRA I opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1425 earlier pertaining to
this issue.