Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 10:52:24 UTC

Multiple hypervisor through single management server

Hi

I am trying manage multiple hypervisor through Management server.

1 ) I have installed Xenserver 6.2 on CS 4.3 with nfs as primary &
secondary storage, it was working fine.
2) Created new cluster for hyperv and added hyperv host. Immediately hyperv
Centos template download started.
3) Added SMB/CIFS as primary storage local to hyperv cluster.
4) while trying to create instance from ISO, log says ,

2014-04-22 13:57:57,701 DEBUG [c.c.n.r.VirtualNetworkApplianceManagerImpl]
(Job-Executor-4:ctx-d714df36 ctx-a482309d) Lock is released for network id
206 as a part of router startup in
Dest[Zone(Id)-Pod(Id)-Cluster(Id)-Host(Id)-Storage(Volume(Id|Type-->Pool(Id))]
: Dest[Zone(1)-Pod(1)-Cluster(2)-Host(4)-Storage(Volume(9|ROOT-->Pool(2))]
2014-04-22 13:57:57,701 ERROR [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(Job-Executor-4:ctx-d714df36 ctx-a482309d) Failed to start instance
VM[User|CentOS65-x64-Hyperv]
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Template 9 has not been
completely downloaded to zone 1
    at
com.cloud.template.TemplateManagerImpl.getTemplateSize(TemplateManagerImpl.java:1745)

Don't understand how to upload hyperv systemvm template to secondary
storage where already one systemvm template for xen is available.

Regards,
Tejas

Re: Multiple hypervisor through single management server

Posted by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mike,

I will go ahead & try this.

Regards,