Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org> on 2017/03/09 14:23:04 UTC

tags URLs 404

Hi, Roller folks,

It was pointed out to me that the tag URL - https://blogs.apache.org/conferences/tags/apachecon - on the Apache blog server, 404s. This is also true of all other tags links that appear in the right hand column of https://blogs.apache.org/conferences/entry/apachecon-tomorrow-s-software-today

Is this a known issue? Can you suggest solutions? Better still, can someone from the Roller project come help out on the infra list to resolve this problem?

Thanks!

Re: tags URLs 404

Posted by Kohei Nozaki <ko...@nozaki.me>.
Hi Rich,

Do you know what made this issue occur? e.g. upgrading Roller to the latest version, editing/tweaking the template of the blog or something like that... can you think of any?

Regards,
Kohei